We are so happy to announce that we will be re-opening our yoga studio on Monday, July 6, 2020! We have new guidelines that we will be following and a 2020 Student Waiver that all student, both new and established, will need to sign on their first visit back to the studio.
Please carefully review our new studio guidelines below before joining us for an in-person practice. We will have copies of the waiver at the studio for you to sign or you can print and sign at home and save yourself some time while in the studio.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines
All students are required to follow the new Coronavirus/COVID-19 Illinois Phase 4 Rules and Regulations.
- If you are feeling ill in any way, please stay in the comfort of your home and rest or join one of our online classes.
- Everyone entering the studio space will be screened for Coronavirus/COVID-19 to include the monitoring of their body temperature.
- Face masks are required upon entering and exiting the building. You may remove your mask while on your mat or keep it on for the class, if that is your preference. We want to make this as comfortable an experience as possible for all.
- All students, new and existing, will be required to read and sign a Coronavirus/COVID-19 Release and Waiver of Liability upon their first visit to the studio after reopening. A copy of the waiver is online and hard copies will be available at the studio.
- We will be reopening with a new class schedule. Classes will be offered in-person, online (via zoom) or a combination of both. Classes offered in-person AND online will be listed twice on the schedule; make sure you book the correct one! We will monitor and adjust the schedule as needed.
- In-person classes are capped at a maximum of 9 students. Booking online is required; no walk-ins. If you need to cancel an in-person reservation, please do so at least one-hour in advance of class start. Late cancellations will not be refunded.
- Please book online classes at least 30 minutes in advance to allow the instructor time to send the invite.
- Please enter the studio through the front door (red door). Enter the teaching space through the double French doors. Exit class through the single French door, at front of teaching space.
- Studio mats will be arranged prior to each class. You can use a studio mat or place your personal mat in the designated space or on top of the studio mat.
- Use of props will be minimized. Any studio prop used will be sanitized by staff after each class. You may bring your own props if you prefer.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged as you enter the studio and as you leave the studio. We also have two restrooms available for your use.
- Mat sanitizer will be available in the studio space for use on your personal mat.
- Teachers will not offer nor perform hands-on assists.
- While we do have an area to store your valuables, we encourage you to bring as little as possible into the studio. Only class required equipment/props will be in the teaching space.
We appreciate your cooperation to keep your sanctuary a place that is safe for all.
We are really looking forward to having our Yoga Sanctuary family back!